2 cans coconut milk
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1.5 tblspn vanilla extract
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups oat flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1.Mix ice cream ingredients together and pour in to prepared ice cream maker bowl.
2. Follow instructions of how to make ice cream as per your machine
3. While you’re ice cream is going, mix all the cookie dough ingredients.
4. When dough is ready cut in to small pieces (about eize of 5 cent piece), place on baking paper and place in freezer
5. When ice cream is about 5 minutes away from being ready (should look like slightly melted ice cream) place cookie dough bits in.
6. Add in a cup of frozen berries. Wait until ice cream is ready and serve!
7. Place remaining ice cream in a container in the freezer